Winner - Intellectual Property Law. Recommended for labour law and public procurement
Public Private Partnerships
HOLEC, ZUSKA & PARTNERS built up a major practice focusing on Public Private Partnership (PPP) issues, and in this field we have successfully completed a number of public infrastructure projects on both municipal and national level, utilizing private and public funding. The firm is a key member of the Czech PPP association and JUDr. Karel Zuska is a member of the PPP Association Steering Committee.
The firm has been awarded accolades for its contribution to PPP sector in 2007, 2009 (JUDr. Karel Zuska) and 2011 (Mgr. Jan Lašmanský).
Our services in the PPP sector include:
- Feasibility studies for projects
- Concession projects, concession documentation and contracts
- IPPP consultancy
- Concession proceedings administration and advice
- Acting on behalf of the private partners / institution in concession projects
- Proceedings before the Czech Anti-Monopoly Office
- Representation before the Administrative courts
- Representation and advice in disputes arising from tender contracts
- Concession proceedings audits