Winner - Intellectual Property Law. Recommended for labour law and public procurement
Real Estate & Development Projects
HOLEC, ZUSKA & PARTNERS have extensive experience in the field of real estate transactions; advice provided in this sector covers all possible aspects of these projects and transaction, including establishment and operation or specialized corporate vehicles (SPV) for the purposes of acquisition, structuring and financing of the project, conclusion of purchase agreement, contracts for the financing, management and construction, assistance provided in connection with territorial planning, building permit, rentals and marketing. Both partners of the firm cooperated within the framework of a large international advisory body advising the Czech Airport administration in connection with extension of the Prague airport. Pavel Holec managed a large project for the development of premium residency project including 145 family houses in exclusive Prague 6 location near the International School of Prague. Besides that, Pavel Holec has more than 20 years of experience in private and institutional development projects of all kinds, including residential projects, manufacturing facilities, retail and office space, as well as large commercial development. For his expertise, Pavel Holec was awarded in 2005 with a “Lawyer of the Year” accolade in the development sector.
Recent major projects:
- AVX Czech Republic – development & extension of its various plants in the Czech Republic;
- PROFINEX Holding – acquisition of development of a number RES / solar project exceeding in value 2.35 bn CZK;
- Městská část Praha 3 – analysis preceding development of a parking centre in central Prague in the value exceeding 1 bn CZK;
- FZÚ, v.v.i. – project for the construction of the ELI Beamlines facility in Dolní Břežany, European-wide project exceeding in value 4 bn CZK;
- Pittsburgh Corning CR – project for the extension of existing manufacturing facility.